: August 8, 2018
: [email protected]
The National Privacy Commission is looking for qualified candidates for the following Contract of Service (CoS) positions under the
Complaints and Investigation Division;
- One (1) Data Privacy Counsel: P 35,000/month
8 hours/day, Mondays thru Fridays. Office policies shall apply.
Education: Bachelor of Laws
Exprience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: RA 1080 (BAR)
- Conduct investigation of and evaluates BREACH NOTIFICATION cases upon instruction of the superior officer,
- Attends hearings and make recommendations on cases,
- Assist in the preparation of fact finding report of cases,
- Drafts legal documents in relation to case assignment as required by the supervisor.
- Research of laws, orders, rules and regulations, and
- Performs other related functions
Other Qualifications: Good in oral and written communications; Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude; Good moral character and work ethics
Interested applicants should signify interest in writing within the said
period of publication. The following documents, together with the
application letter, should be sent to [email protected]
Fully accomplished and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent
passport-sized colored picture (CS Form 212 Rev. 2017) with Work Experience
Certificate of Membership to the Bar
Authenticated/ Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Diploma.