STEP 1: Download Data Protection Officer Form then completely fill out, affix signature, and notarize
STEP 2: Scan DPO form together with the supporting documents
For Government Agencies: Special Order/Office Order designating or appointing the DPO of the Personal Information Controller (PIC)
For Private Organizations: 1. Duly notarized Secretary’s Certificate or equivalent document authorizing the appointment or designation of the DPO and 2. Certificate of Registration (S.E.C Certificate, DTI Certification of Business Name or Sole Proprietorship) or Franchise and/or License to Operate
STEP 3: Send scanned documents via email
email to [email protected] (for PICs/PIPs)
Email subject must be:
New_Registration_(Name of PIC/PIP)
Renew_Registration_(Name of PIC/PIP)
- Handwritten forms will NOT be allowed.
- Do not leave any blank fields, state N/A if the field is not applicable.
- For PICs/PIPs, you are required to use a generic DPO email address, not personally identified with the appointed DPO but with the position (i.e. [email protected]).
- The DPO email address should be unique per PIC/PIP.
- The email address and Philippine cellphone number you provide will be treated as your official contact channels.
- Only the DPO and Head of Agency or Organization should sign the DPO form.
- Unsigned and/or unnotarized DPO form and/or Secretary Certificate will NOT be accepted.