: September 5, 2019
: [email protected]
The National Privacy Commission is looking for qualified candidates for the following Contract of Service (CoS) positions under the
- Four (4) Privacy Counsel: Salary Grade 18 plus 20% premium
8 hours/day, Mondays thru Fridays. Office policies shall apply.
Education: Should at least be a graduate of any four-year course in College
Exprience: One (1) year relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours relevant training
Eligibility: Law Graduate ( RA 1080 is an advantage )
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be detail-oriented and can work with a high volume of cases in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must have excellent listening skills and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity
Other Qualifications: Good in oral and written communications; Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude; Good moral character and work ethics.
The contract of service may be renewed every three(3) months subject to a standard performance evaluation.
Interested applicants should signify interest in writing within the said
period of publication. The following documents, together with the
application letter, should be sent to [email protected]
Fully accomplished and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent
passport-sized colored picture (CS Form 212 Rev. 2017) with Work Experience
Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
Authenticated/ Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Diploma.